Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

nervous or nervous

to day is my structure and speaking class, I don't prepare my self for everything today, you know i have structure assignment , and each student in structure class must have double folio to keep the quiz score, and i lived everything that I mention before, I really feel afraid and nervous when i am studying structure, and guest what, luckily my lecturer did not ask about everything that i lived in my lovely rent house, i can breath freely for a while when structure class ended. now i try to take a very deep breath to face the next class, "SPEAKING CLASS" the nervous come again and i feel dag dig dug again, you know why because it will be my first performance to speak in front of class for this semester. i just keep on praying and hope my performance will be better than i thought before. luckily when i am standing in front of class the nervousness gone away and i can enjoy speaking in front of my class. when the class end i remember again what i felt in the morning, nervous and feeling afraid just gone.

3 komentar:

  1. can you tell me how can you overcome your nervousness?

    BalasHapus
  2. i like your performance uncu ;)

    BalasHapus
  3. for icha i don't know exactly how to over come it, may it is exactly from my personality..hehehe
    for khaeys thanks :)

    BalasHapus